Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

Got Thanks?

God knows, most of us have so much to be thankful for, we don't know where to start! Or maybe that's not the problem. Maybe, because we wallow in our problems the rest of the year, we have forgotten the emotion of Thanksgiving; it has left our memory banks. God help us if that is collectively true. Right here, my 91 year old mom came home from the hospital last night, thanks to her very persistant physician keeping after the surgeon to release her. She is miraculously doing well. Thanks. So you see, I don't have to go to the bank! But I was there yesterday and took out a heap of memory to share today!

"But for you who fear My name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall. And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, (too harsh? think demons.) on the day when I act, says the Lord of hosts.
"Remember the law of my servant Moses, the statutes and rules that I commanded him at Horeb for all Israel.
"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes. And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of children to their fathers..." ~Malachi 4:2-6

The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.
He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
The grace of the Lord Jesus be with all. Amen. ~Revelation 22:17,20-21

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?